Sunday, September 11, 2011

Oh, how far he's come!

Leave a Comment
I finally got the pictures off my camera from our visit to Grandad and Nana's house back in August.  I was more than happy about how they turned out, as I really captured so many of the things that mean so much for me to see.  It's amazing to me exactly how far Ayden really has come even just looking back at these pictures.  From actually playing, to running around in the grass, to picking up and holding a tennis ball, petting a dog, and even standing patiently while watching the car cruise with the family.  You'll notice how none of these pictures include tears or sadness, and it's important (at least for me) to note those pictures weren't left out or not taken - this was Ayden pure and simple.  Happy.  Excited.  Enjoying summer.












0 comments:

Post a Comment